Intersect Advanced Analytics & AI Platform is not just a simple analytics service. It offers a plethora of benefits for Universities, Research Institutes, Government Departments, Organisations including but not limited to:
- Building research capacity. On-demand hands-on help to increase the capacity of research teams/groups without the financial risk and management burden of short-term hires.
- Amplify your internal research services. Augment/complement internal research support services within your university/organisation with access to advanced, specific, and collaborative research support on demand.
- Access to a team with advanced data skills. Provide your research workforce with access to a team of experts in analytics, data science, artificial intelligence, statistics, visualisation, data wrangling, research technologies, and more.
- Flexible and easy access to the service. Minimal procurement activity is required: access to the service can be pre-ordered on an annual or per-project basis. Various engagement methods allow for specific personal or a diversely skilled team dependent on your specific needs.
- Discipline agnostic. It requires specialists in working with data, but not discipline specialists. Different analytic components may require specific skills and could include discipline-specific analyses e.g., bioinformatics. A service catalogue would confirm what service elements are available at any particular time based on the current staff expertise.
- Recognition. All the hands-on work and contribution to research projects will be acknowledged as co-authorship in the research outputs or as acknowledgement of the service in accordance with the guidelines in the Australian Code for the Responsible Conduct of Research.
- Reporting. Access to a dashboard and regular reporting to help you see and understand key performance indicators (KPIs) of the service for projects at your institution. The dashboard and reporting can help you track progress, usage, allocation, key statistics and analytics. It provides visibility at a glance, up-to-date progress evaluation, and improves decision making.