Explore strange new ideas
Australian Authentication Federation | Google security
Seek help anywhere via AAF login using personal credentials from your own organisation. Help is also available for all non-AAF affiliated members through new Google Account sign in.
Request Products and Services from the new Catalogue
Requesting services is easier then ever before in the new visual service catalogue. One click; one form; leave the rest to us.
Subject Detection from Knowledge Base
We’re building a new knowledge base linked with Help.intersect.org.au ticketing. Creating a ticket shows related articles from our solutions database including FAQs, tips, guides and downloads.
Rapid response by people that understand researchers
Our mission to assist you research faster by attending to requests swiftly and answering questions quickly. Our team of professionals, academics, engineers and information technologists from diverse backgrounds understand researchers and are eager to help.
One Account, multiple interfaces
- Login with your institutional credentials via AAF. Access all services with one account
- No institutional credentials? No problem! Use your Google account!
- Mobile app. Report a problem or request a product or service from anywhere!
Features of Help
- Log a ticket when something is broken or you have a question
- An integrated knowledge base with smart subject detection links to tips, FAQs, guides and downloads with every ticket
- Instant notifications & email threads
- To update your ticket:
- Reply email, or
- Login to the portal
- Search and you will find in our knowledge base!
- Handy tips and tricks to help you get the most from our products and services
- Useful resources for HPC, Nectar, and other national services
- Announcements. Stay informed with what’s happening at Intersect!
- Browse our expanding catalogue of products and services; and find the right product or service to accelerate your research
- Automatic workflows take care of provisioning and keep you updated
- Simple online request forms to manage your Space and Time
One stop shop for all things Intersect
A fresh new look with Freshservice!
Visit today help.intersect.org.au
Space and Time Dashboard Reporting
Custom designed dashboard style reports to track Space and Time consumption.
Enquire today email@example.com
The Help Crew
Help.intersect.org.au is supported by a highly skilled team with expertise in system administration, solutions architecture, HPC, application administration, project management, and technical and business analysis.