About this course
REDCap is a powerful and extensible application for managing and running longitiudinal data collection activities. With powerful features such as organising data collections instruments into predefined events, you can shephard your participants through a complex survey at various time points with very little configuration.
This course will introduce some of REDCap’s more advanced features for running longitudinal studies, and builds on the foundational material taught in REDCAP101 – Managing Data Capture and Surveys with REDCap.
- Build a longitudinal project
- Manage participants throughout multiple events
- Configure and use Automated Survey Invitations
- Use Smart Variables to add powerful features to your logic
- Take advantage of high-granularity permissions for your collaborators
- Understand the data structure of a longitudinal project
This course requires the participant to have a fairly good basic knowledge of REDCap. To come up to speed, consider taking our course REDCAP101: Data Capture and Surveys with REDCap.