After more than a year in concept development, Intersect executed a $195k contract variation in 2016Q4 with Research Data Services (rds.edu.au) within its Big Data Movement flagship initiative to create a national Mediaflux service.
Intersect is a pivotal part of Australian research landscape.
We provide robust, innovative services and collaborative technology to support world-class research at our member organisations and in the wider research community.
Intersect delivers data storage, compute and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consulting and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
See our corporate flyer here.
- 24 Mar 2017: "Introduction to Programming with MATLAB" at LTU Bundoora.
- 24 Mar 2017: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at USYD Camperdown. Enrol now
- 27 Mar 2017: "Introduction to Programming with Python" at University of Canberra. Enrol now
- 28 Mar 2017: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at UNSW Kensington. Enrol now
- 28 Mar 2017: "Research Data Management" at Western Sydney: Parramatta (South). Enrol now
- 29 Mar 2017: "Using Databases and SQL" at UNE Armidale. Enrol now
- 30 Mar 2017: "Introduction to Version Control with Git" at LTU Bundoora.
For the full training schedule, see Energy.intersect.org.au/training