To provide up-to-date relevant legislative, ethical and security information specifically to the Australian health and medical research community, the Intersect-led national med.data.edu.au project undertook extensive research into the legislative and best practice landscape that impacts on data-driven human research in Australia. A new interactive guide is now available.
Intersect is a pivotal part of Australian research landscape.
We provide robust, innovative services and collaborative technology to support world-class research at our member organisations and in the wider research community.
Intersect delivers data storage, compute and analysis platforms, custom engineering, expert consulting and training programs to thousands of researchers every year.
See our corporate flyer here.
- 4 Oct 2016: "Excel Fu: Excel for Researchers" at LTU Albury/Wodonga.
- 5 Oct 2016: "Software Carpentry - Day 1" at LTU Albury/Wodonga.
- 5 Oct 2016: "Introduction to Programming with Python" at UNE Armidale.Enrol now
- 5 Oct 2016: "Introduction to Programming with R" at USYD Camperdown.Enrol now
- 6 Oct 2016: "Software Carpentry - Day 2" at LTU Albury/Wodonga.
- 6 Oct 2016: "Intro to Unix" at UNE Armidale. Enrol now
- 6 Oct 2016: "Introduction to Version Control with Git" at UNE Armidale.Enrol now