This webinar is open to anyone (not just to Intersect member universities)
About this webinar
In all fields of research we are being confronted with a deluge of data; data that needs cleaning and transformation to be used in further analysis. This webinar demonstrates the effective use of programming tools for an initial analysis of COVID-19 datasets, with examples using both R and Python.
- Cleaning up a dataset for analysis
- Using Jupyter lab for interactive analysis
- Making the most of the tidyverse (R) and pandas (python)
- Simple data visualisation using ggplot (R) and seaborn (python)
- Best practices for readable code