- Where visualisation is in your research data management lifecycle
- What to consider (forms, colours, setup) for data visualisation
- What tools and options are available for data visualisation
- What are the innovative ways of data visualisation
- How to use some popular tools (e.g. Google Fusion Tables, Data Arena Virtual Machine, etc.)
A personal Gmail account is required to participate in this course. Institutional accounts, such as those at universities, may not work. Knowledge of Basic Unix commands is desirable but not compulsory.