Intersect research cloud computing pricing is designed to be as simple and easy to calculate as possible. We charge purely for time consumed by virtual machine ‘flavour’, that is its performance characteristics. That’s it. No I/O thresholds, quotas, caps, network traffic charges*, or other hidden fees that you are probably accustomed to when dealing with non-research global cloud providers.
OwnTime, LocalTime and Nectar Cloud Pricing
*Member prices attract 40% discount from List prices
*The maximum affiliate membership discount is 20%. Actual discount depends on the terms of the membership agreement
- Disk gigabytes are quoted in binary GB, not decimal GiB. Example: 125 GB = 128 GiB = 128,000 MB.
- Prices listed are for virtual machine flavours with standard configurations and operating systems.
- Disk quota includes boot disk plus ephemeral storage.
- The Suspend feature is useful when you want to save the current state of your virtual machine. It allows you to resume the VM and continue work later from the same state.
CPU cores under management up to
List Price per CPU core/month
GPU cores under management up to
List Price per GPU core/month
Note that the price for CPU cores under management in each row applies only to cores above the previous threshold, thus the first 1000 CPU cores under management will be charged at $8.00 each per month, while CPU cores under management from 1001 to 2000 will be charged at $7.60 each per month, and so on. The same applies to GPU cores under management.
Standard virtual machine operating system availability
How are the different VM states charged?
Disclaimer: All prices, terms and conditions described current as of 1st November 2015, quoted in Australian Dollars excluding GST and are subject to change.
* Network traffic to non-AARnet destinations may generate charges outside of Intersect Australia’s control