Intersect is offering training in the following topics in the near future:
- HPC for WIMPS: A two day introduction to HPC computing.
- HPC for the CLUEy: A half day introduction to our HPC computing facilities for those with Command Line Unix Experience.
- Advanced HPC: An introduction to Parallel Programming in C or Fortran.
- Google Refine: A half day introduction for data cleaning and exploration.
The following sessions are scheduled:
- 7 May 2012: Advanced HPC at Intersect
- 6-7 June 2012: HPC for WIMPS at NEWCASTLE
- 23-24 August 2012: HPC for WIMPS at Intersect.
To register, and see dates, please visit https://www.intersect.org.au/registration. You can also download our course resources for self-paced study, ongoing reference, or to help determine if a course is right for you.