The inaugural collaborative graduate-level teaching is entitled High Performance Computing and Data in Materials Design and Discovery. Intersect functions as the facilitator in planning and co-organizing this collaboratively taught, interactive online venture. We hope to launch the inaugural semester-long course in the second half of 2021 or the 1st semester of 2022. It will be offered free for Ph.D. students and ECRs who are currently enrolled in or working at an Australian university. We anticipate that it will run live and interactively with a common platform such as zoom; while being recorded for subsequent streaming. NCI Australia will provide key logistical support, tutorial resourcing, and expertise.
- Professor Debra Bernhardt (UQ)
- Professor Julian Gale (Curtin)
- Professor Sean Smith (ANU)
- Professor Tiffany Walsh (Deakin)
- Dr Asaph Widmer-Cooper (USyd)
- Dr. Meiyun Chang-Smith – Coordinator (Intersect Australia)
(Image: Nanoparticles – Credit to Dr. Hassan Tahini)